Summer Term 1
Multiplication and Division
This half term will focus on multiplication and division!
In particular, we will be focusing on:
- Recalling and using multiplication and division facts for x2, x3, x5 and x10 tables,
- Recognising odd and even numbers,
- Calculating mathematical statements for multiplication and division,
- Multiplication being commutative,
- Solving problems involving multiplication and division.
Children will be encouraged to log onto TTRS in class and at home. This is a great online tool to help children develop their multiplication and division facts!
Later this half term, we will look at Geometry, in particular 2D and 3D shapes. We will look at the properties of shape in each of these aspects, lines of symmetry and sequences.