In Science this week we will be looking at WHAT WE EAT!
Below I have added a picture explaining about the different types of food we eat…
- Carbohydrates – These give you energy, calcium and vitamin B.
- Protein – Helps your body grow and repair it’s self as well as providing us with vitamins and minerals.
- Dairy Products – Keeps our bones and teeth healthy.
- Fruit and Vegetables – Gives you a range of important nutrients and vitamins.
- Fats and Sugars – Gives us lots of energy but not many nutrients.
I would like you to design your own food plate of the different foods you like and put them into the correct sections on the template. I can’t wait to see what you produce!