Welcome to the Skylarks Reconnecting Curriculum Page
We will be teaching children previous skills to help them build on what they already know. That's why we have come up with a 'Reconnecting' Curriculum. This will help us to establish key skills that children have forgotten and help connect those links back together again.
Routines and Reminders
In Year 3 our day starts at 8.45am and finishes at 3.15pm.
- Our P.E. day is Wednesday so please send your child dressed in their kit for the day.
- Homework will be handed out on a Friday and will need to be returned on a Tuesday to be marked. Spellings will be stuck in so please encourage your child to complete this sheet too.
- A BUGCLUB book will be allocated to your child and will be sent home every Friday. Please send this back into school by Tuesday so we can allocate another one to them. Also, please sign the log and add in any additional comments. The expectation is that your child reads their BUGCLUB book every week. We will increase this as the term progresses.
- BUGCLUB and TTRS logins will be placed in the front of your child's homework book, please log on at home where possible.
- If you would like to send your child in with water bottles and a fruit snack please do so.
- I regulary use MARV Me to praise your child and send key messages so please check daily. If you need help logging back onto this again please ask.