In Kingfisher class we love reading!
We love listening to stories and reading stories. At home, please continue to enjoy story books every day. Here is a list of ideas to keep you reading.
- Bug Club- Log into Bug club, there are lot of books for you to enjoy reading.
- Key words- Continue to practice reading (and writing) your key words.
- Bedtime story- Ask your grown up to read you a bedtime story, if they can.
- Virtual reading- If you are able to, call a family member on the phone and read them a story, this could be a video call.
- Retelling stories- Choose your favourite story to retell. You could include voices for characters, props or sound effects. Perform your retelling to a family member.
- Read a story to your favourite teddy.