Your child has access to Purple Mash, a whole world of fun and exciting learning opportunities in one safe place.
What is Purple Mash?
Purple Mash is a comprehensive suite of online learning tools and content, designed to be used by Primary aged children in the classroom and at home.
Find out more here: https://2simple.com/parents
What should you do first?
To begin with, it’s a good idea to log in to Purple Mash with your child. Your log in details will be sent to your parent email. If you haven't recieved these then please complete the form below or contact the office or let your child's class teacher know.
We suggest doing the following to start:
- Familiarising yourself with the menu icons.
- Looking at any set tasks that have been given to your child (2Dos)
- Finding out about Class Blogs and Display Boards accessible via the Sharing Icon
- Exploring the grammar, maths and spelling activities which match to the National Curriculum
- Play one of many fun, educational collaborative games such as 2Race
- Delve into the Science area and find out about all the areas of Science it covers
- Investigate the Topics area to support securing their knowledge of the wider curriculum
- Tour the Computing area trying out some of the tools such as 2Code, 2Go and Logo
- Get creative in the Tools section, from making an animation to building a printable 3D model
- Dive into Serial Mash (an online library of books)
- Learn through play in Mini Mash (For children aged 3 to 5).
Useful Guides for Parents
How can you get more involved?
As a parent, you can find out about your child’s learning on Purple Mash and support them beyond the classroom by registering with Parent Portal. Parent Portal allows you to easily see the learning your child has been doing on Purple Mash, including any comments on work from teachers, homework (2Dos), rewards and so much more. You will never miss out on being informed of your child’s learning as Parent Portal sends all registered users a weekly digest email.
You can start using Parent Portal today by following the 3 simple steps below.
Step 1:Enter URL on your child’s login card.
Step 2:Click ‘Register parent’.
Step 3:Enter the ‘Parent Code’ on your child’s login card and follow additional instructions.
Purple Mash Login Request
Please use the form below to request your child's log in details and we will get back to you. Please mention your child's name and class in the message.