Home Page


Complaints can usually be resolved by talking them through with the class teacher or the headteacher. If you are still not happy after these discussions, you can approach a member of the governing body informally, if still unsatisfied you can make a formal written complaint to the governing body of the school. If the governing body cannot resolve the situation then you can take your complaint to the Local Education Authority and finally to the Secretary of State.
Details of how to make such complaints are available from the school office.

Documents - please click to open