Autumn Term 1
We will begin our Maths journey by revisiting Place Value. This will help consolidate previous skills.
In particular, we will be focusing on:
- Counting to 100 forwards and backwards,
- Counting, reading and writing numbers and words to 20 & 100,
- Counting in twos, fives and tens from 0,
- Counting in twos, fives and tens to solve problems,
- Identifying one more and one less of a given number,
- Identifying and representing numbers using objects and pictorial representations,
- Partitioning and combining numbers using apparatus,
- Number formation - making sure digits are the right way round and formed correctly.