The Bitterne Manor Primary School Parent Teachers Association are proud to present:
Summer Fayre 2017
Friday 23rd June, 330pm
We have lots of homemade refreshments and items to purchase, plenty of fantastic prizes to be won - as well as lots of fun and games! Please join in with as much as you can - and remember, all proceeds raised from the fayre go towards exciting new equipment for the children to enjoy - every penny counts!
3.45pm Robins & Finches Song & Dance
4.00pm Street Dance Crew
4.10pm Baton Twirling - Ella & Lilly
4.30pm Maypole Dancing
5.00pm Raffle Grand Prize Draw
5.15pm Gunge a Teacher!
A GREAT CHOICE OF STALLS!
- Face Painting and Glitter Tattoos -
- Chocolate Tombola - Bottle Tombola
- Lucky Dip - Teddy Shy - Beat the Goalie
- Guess the number of Balloons in the Car!
- Smellies & Jewellery Sale - Bric a Brac - Uniform Sale
- Cake Stall - International Food Fair - Hot Dogs
- Pick n Mix Sweets - Ice Pops & Drinks
- Summer Raffle 2017!
- Plus all the fantastic class stalls too!
- Kingfishers (Year R): Homemade Elderflower & Hook a Duck!
- Robins & Finches (Year 1): Grow a Bean Bag & Guess the Sweets
- in a Jar!
- Swifts (Year 2): Coconut Shy, Tinned Cans Shoot & Selfie Stand!
- Nightingales (Year 3): Homegrown Veg & Hit the Petals off the
- Giant Flower!
- Rooks (Year 4): Bitterne Manor Newspaper Sale & Soak Mr Soffe!
- Owls (Year 5): Virgin Money - Make Money Grow! 5 stalls
- featuring balloon models, smoothies, sweet cones, friendship
- bracelets and strawberries & cream!
- Kestrels (Year 6): Sweet Gift Boxes and Fruit Machine Game!
RAFFLE PRIZES - 2017
A huge thank you to all the companies, parents and teachers that have donated some amazing prizes - tickets are still available today and here’s a snapshot of what you might win plus many more prizes!
- Teacups and Tutus - Pot of tea and slice of cake each for 2
- Coriander Lounge - £30 voucher
- YMCA Fairthorne Manor - 2 nights midweek camping
- Seacity Museum - Family Ticket
- Hamble Sports Complex - One Month Full Membership + Induction
- Sprinkles Gelato - £10 Voucher
- The Race Centre - Open Team Endurance Voucher (worth £90)
- Longdown Activity Farm - Family Ticket (2 adults & 2 children)
- The Songbird Ice Cream Café - 2 x £5 vouchers
- Flipout Southampton - One hour session for 4 people
- No Fear Academy - Krav Maga - trial session at Hedge End on
- Thursday night (Class worth £19.99)
- Cherry Shine - Cleaning voucher
- Kids 2 Day - 2 x Child Entry Ticket
- Play Shack - 2 x Child Entry Ticket
- Jeffries Jungle - 2 x Child Entry Ticket
- The Station Pub - £30 Dinner Voucher
- The Humble Plum - £50 Food & Drinks voucher
- Domino's Pizza Bitterne - 3 x Pizza prizes
- Sainsbury’s Portswood - Bottle of Wine & Chocolates
- Hair by Kim - 1 x Spray Tan
A Big Thank You!
This event really couldn’t happen without your support! A few special thank you’s to mention:
All the Fabulous Parents for donating chocolates, bottles, raffle prizes, bric a brac, jewellery, cakes, food etc! The Parent Volunteers - for giving us your time and help everyone on the PTA who has worked so hard to organise the event. The Headteacher, Teachers, Teaching Assistants and our Caretaker for helping make this a success. The Local Companies for donating fantastic prizes! Bitterne Park Secondary School for loaning us their marquees The amazing Crazy M for keeping the crowds entertained!
And of course YOU, for turning up and taking part in this special day!!!